DLL support for Apache 1.3.x

Stipe Tolj tolj@wapme-systems.de
Thu Jun 7 18:44:00 GMT 2001

Hi list,

I'm currently trying to build in the dynamic loading of DLLs from
within Apache's httpd.conf which can be done using the "LoadModule"
directive.

Unfortunatly I have a DLL stuff specific problem and don't know
exactly how to deal with this. Here is want I want to:

* a module mod_foo should be exported to mod_foo.dll and then included
using LoadModule from httpd.conf.
* exports are available within mod_foo.dll

but when I try to invoke the daemon I get:

    $ ./httpd
    Syntax error on line 203 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
    Can't locate API module structure 'rewrite_module' in
/usr/local/apache/bin/mod_rewrite.dll: dlsym: Win32 error 127

Can someone assist in figuring this out, Corinna or Chris??!

Regards,
Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG