4.0.3 Font problems

Charles S. Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 7 06:52:00 GMT 2001

What are you talking about?  You don't give any specifics about what
package is broken.

I'm going to assume that you are referring to xfree86 (and not xpm-nox,
even though both packages currently are at revision "4.0.3").  If that's
the case (e.g. you ARE talking about xfree86) -- then you're on the
wrong mailing list.

Go talk to the people on the cygwin-xfree@cygwin list.

--Chuck