RTFM apology on untangling security

Steve Jorgensen jorgens@coho.net
Sat Jul 21 23:50:00 GMT 2001

I see I actually referenced the chapter of the manual that pretty much
answers the questions I had in my 2 previous posts.  It doesn't explain why
I got "None" instead of "Domain Users", but it does mostly tell me how to
set up proper passwd and group files that should fix the problem.

The only thing it doesn't do is enumerate the components of each line that
goes into these files.  I found this info on the Web, but it might be nice
to include it in the document for those, like me, who were thrown for a
loop trying to interpret these files at first try.