source

Alison Winters alison@sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Jul 16 18:36:00 GMT 2001

I have another small question that is probably a little stupid, but i'm
not very familiar with GNU development.  Where is the source code for
all the Cygwin packages?  I've looked all the way through the Cygwin
(winsup) CVS source repository on the web, as well as a lot of the rest
of the Red Hat CVS source repository, and i can't find it anywhere.  Are
the packages (e.g. inetutils) even built from CVS by Red Hat?  It would
really help a lot in solving problems if i could find source for
everything.

Thanks
Alison (wishing everything was as consistent as BSD)