[ANNOUNCEMENT] WARNING: Updating from OpenSSH-2.9p1-2 to OpenSSH-2.9p2-1

Charles S. Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 12 07:26:00 GMT 2001

As Corinna explained earlier, this is a (hopefully) one-time-only
requirement, due to a packaging bug in the PREVIOUS OpenSSH (2.9p1-2).
It should "never again" be necessary; so there's no need for YAS in
/etc/postinstall.

--Chuck