dumper.exe

Charles S. Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 10 20:42:00 GMT 2001

During the cygwin build process, it prints out a message concerning
dumper -- I've forgotten the exact details, but it's something like "I'm
not going to build dumper.  If you want to build dumper, then you need
to check out the "naked-bfd" and "naked-gettext" modules from cvs"

Did you do that?

--Chuck