Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION at eip=004C3F6F

David Highley dhighley@mail.highley-recommended.com
Wed Jan 31 21:37:00 GMT 2001

When running the apell program I received the error,
Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION at eip=004C3F6F
There were also values for main and termination point on the screen.

This program has been running fine until I updated the Cygwin
installation.  I have attached the stack dump and the portion of
the setup.log file for the down loads that effected the running of
this application.

I did try rebuilding the application to see if there was a library
change that might have caused the problem.

I attempted to use the setup utility to revert to previous versions of
each down load one at a time to try and isolate the problem, but I
ran into troubles when I attempted this. I ended up hand editing
the setup.ini file, removing the install and re-installing to get
things running again.

--

Regards,

David Highley