FTP?

David A. Cobb superbiskit@home.com
Wed Jan 31 08:46:00 GMT 2001

Then it's also a problem with Netscape 4.75 !  Another client is a darn
good idea, though: who needs to load up a full browser application just to
do an FTP?

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate.  Public Key at:
< http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit >