Available for test: gcc-2.95.2-7

Mumit Khan khan@NanoTech.Wisc.EDU
Tue Jan 30 19:36:00 GMT 2001

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> - Defaults to -mno-win32.  Use -mwin32 for compiling Windows programs!

This, after somewhat being against it for a while, is a good thing.
I'm travelling for the next 2 days, so won't be able to test if just
built gcc rebuild itself. There are places in GCC that uses just _WIN32
generically to include Cygwin as well. Could someone please check?
Likewise for binutils etc.

> - Eliminates last vestiges of impure_ptr from libgcc.a.

Thanks, Chris. This really helps.

> - Incorporates a fix from Bob Wilson <bwilson@tensilica.com> for this
>   problem: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/1999-07/msg00835.html .

Did you see any testsuite regression by any chance?

Regards,
Mumit