AW: AW: PS1

klaus.berndl@sdm.de klaus.berndl@sdm.de
Tue Jan 30 09:42:00 GMT 2001

> > Hmm, i have tried it, but it only gives me a brighter green,
>
> Good!  That means it's working right.  What else could you expect?

I would expect not to change the intensity of the color, means brightness,
but the thickness of the characters of my prompt. Is this really an unrealistic
expectation?? Maybe there is a misunderstanding abount "bold" between us...

If you choose a bold font in a text-processor then not the brightness of
the color of the letters change but only the thickness of the characters.

After reading Larry´s answer it seems as if the Windows-Console does not
support bold (at least bold in my meaning :-)