ftp.hirmke.de mirror

Corinna Vinschen cygwin@cygwin.com
Mon Jan 29 06:02:00 GMT 2001

On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 03:12:03AM -0500, Erdely, Michael wrote:
> http://cygwin.com/setup.exe , download corinna-bash.exe.gz, gunzip, mv, cp,
> blah, blah, blah, ssh localhost, success).  Did you just ./configure, make
> like I did?

Yep. The reason I want everybody testing my version is that I suspected
a problem in my development environment which I first stumbled over two
weeks ago. It seems I was right.

I would gladly appreciate a feedback from Henry now...

If I get positive feedback from Henry I will build a new version
of ash either and upload both shells again.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.