ftp.hirmke.de (was sshd crash thread)

Corinna Vinschen cygwin@cygwin.com
Fri Jan 26 10:51:00 GMT 2001

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 05:29:17PM +0000, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> ftp.hirmke.de has been down all day.  I tried Michael Erdaely's bash
> and it _does_ solve the problem for me.  I am still in a position to
> roll back to the previous bash and use gdb on it, if you have any
> questions you can ask starting from the stack traces I sent yesterday.

Sorry for the problems with ftp.hirmke.de. I'm currently not in a
position to change that situation since I will be only back home
tomorrow.

I will announce that again on Monday, probably, since I'm really
interested in a success/failure report with that version of bash.

Thanks anyway,
Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.