Cygwin commands crashes after ssh login

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 16:30:00 GMT 2001

"Erdely, Michael" wrote:

> Is there a reason 1. that you sent this to me directly?

I `Replied All' you just happened to be the To and the list the Cc.

> and 2. why you felt the need to say anything at all?

This list supports the Cygwin distributions available via the "Install
Cygwin Now" icon at http://cygwin.com .  If you're providing independent
distributions of the cygwin1.dll then you must resolve the problems.  If
someone has a problem with older versions of Cygwin then the immediate
response will be to update via the "Install Cygwin Now" icon.  If
someone acknowledges that they received the package from a private site
they will be immediately redirected to the site owner.  I was being
proactive.

Earnie.