Questions about Cygwin's setup...
Wed Jan 24 17:21:00 GMT 2001
I have a few questions about the setup of Cygwin:
* If you use the Setup.exe program to install Cygwin, does that update
the Windows-NT registry in any meaningful way?
* Could I use the Setup program to install Cygwin on a Windows-NT
share and would that be immediately useable by others (assuming they update
their PATH variables)?
* If I use Setup to update this share (assuming its quiet), would
users need to do something (like fix their registry)?
* Does Setup remove old files during update?
* Can Setup update itself?
* What is the latest version of Setup (I have 2.6)?
* Rational Software
* 18880 Homestead Rd.
* Cupertino, CA 95014
* (408) 863-5150
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin