KSH is pdksh

David M. Karr dkarr@tcsi.com
Wed Jan 24 15:39:00 GMT 2001

  Galen> After reviewing some archives, I find that pdksh is cygwin's
  Galen> version of ksh.  Is this still available and where do I get it?
  Galen> My c:/cygwin/bin doesn't contain it.

As Larry explained, this is something different.

However, as I've come to discover after much pain, if you're already
using Cygwin, there isn't much point to installing pdksh.  It's easy
enough to create a symlink from "/usr/bin/ksh.exe" to
"/usr/bin/bash.exe".  Poof.  You have Korn shell.  As far as I can
tell, Bash can substitute for Korn shell in every area I'm familiar
with.