Problem with F:/ and /cygdrive/f/ solved!

Lassi A. Tuura lassi.tuura@cern.ch
Tue Jan 16 02:11:00 GMT 2001

> However, is O_BINARY a standard flag for open?  Adding that flag on Solaris
> seems to fail in compile since that symbol is not defined or mentioned in
> the open man page.  I'd hate to add #ifdef around every open...

Once per file is enough (or put it into your config.h for the whole
project):
  #ifndef O_BINARY
  # define O_BINARY 0
  #endif

Or-ing it with other flags for `open' is then harmless on platforms that
don't know anything about the distinction of binary and text files.

Cheers,
//lat
--
People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of
thought which they avoid.  --Kierkegaard