Drive with cygwin moved from "E:" to "D:", how to fix?

David M. Karr dkarr@tcsi.com
Fri Jan 5 12:52:00 GMT 2001

My colleague got a PC which was originally configured with the drive
with most of his work (including the cygwin installation) being "E:"
(the CD was "D:").  We realized it needed to be on "D:" to easily work
with some scripts we have.  We had that done, but now I see that
"mount" still thinks that Cygwin is installed on drive "E:".  This
causes some odd symptoms, although many things still work.  What is
the easiest way to reset Cygwin to know it's installed on drive "D:"?