ntsec

Corinna Vinschen cygwin@cygwin.com
Wed Feb 28 05:45:00 GMT 2001

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 07:49:42AM -0500, Michael Erdely wrote:
> But, Corinna, from /usr/doc/Cygwin/login.README:
>     Now you may use `domuser' as your login name with telnet!!!

What do you want to say? That's correct, you can use login
with telnet which is started from inetd which in turn is
started as service under LocalSystem account (typically).

However, you may use login on the command line but this
requires you to add the needed user rights to your NT user
account. In NT4 use the user manager, in W2K the security
mmc snap-in.

This is what I told you.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.