cygwin with sockscap32

MADHU madhu@quickmonkey.com
Sat Feb 24 13:52:00 GMT 2001

You may choose to igmore the problem, as you have, and hope it goes
away, but it hasnt. cygwin is unusable with sockscap, while it was
before: because of changes to the code. I would apprecciate it if you
could keep quietif you have nothing of value to add to the discussion,
and random rants.
Thanks
Regards
madhu

  |Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:40:02 -0500
  |From: Chris Faylor <cgf@redhat.com>
  |On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 12:41:20PM -0800, MADHU wrote:
  |>helu,
  |>that is just your opinion, I was seeking a little more technical
  |>explanation, and as I pointed out in my post, and my privatre response
  |>to ernie boyd, ALL evidence points to a cygwin problem.
  |
  |It is more than an opinion.  It is cold hard fact.  Sorry.
  |
  |cgf

for the Cygwin project.
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Re: cygwin with sockscap32