_WIN32 and -mno-cygwin (was: OpenGL, -mno-cygwin AND GLUT (1/2))

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Thu Feb 22 07:53:00 GMT 2001

I've already mentioned that it is fixed in my sources.

Perhaps you should subscribe to cygwin-apps, where this issue is being discussed
in more detail.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/