1.1.8-2: TVINSERTSTRUCT & TVITEM missing

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Mon Feb 12 08:16:00 GMT 2001

The problem with just dumping code on the mailing list is that if the
license of the code does not accomodate the w32api licensing, you end up
contaminating anyone who reads your post.

As far as patches are concerned, I don't know what a "filesearch in .h
files" means but a patch is just a "diff -up".

cgf