Cygnus 1.1.8 , info and Win98

Henry Smith hjpsmith@earthlink.net
Sat Feb 3 19:48:00 GMT 2001

At 10:28 PM 2/3/2001 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:

>It's a bug in info that seems to be triggered if you have both a 'dir'
>and a 'dir.info' in your /usr/info directory.  I'd remove both of them
>and just regenerate a 'dir'.

Hey Excellent Chris,

I had the same problem as Jerome.  I was trying (unsuccessfully due to lack
of knowledge and time) to debug it further before bothering the list.
Appreciate the good info!

Thanks for all and especially for cygwin which is rapidly becoming
indispensable here!  Hope some day soon to be in position to contribute
something. My C/C++ is nearly non-existent as yet! <G> But I keep working
toward it.

Cheers

Henry