rebase addon - Bas and Size listing of dll's without rebasing

Ralf Habacker Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de
Sat Dec 29 03:22:00 GMT 2001

Hmmh, because for kde I currently need a patched ld (the problem with linking static
libraries to multiple dll's) I update periodically my source with the archive. I will verify,
may be I have overseen something.

> Regardless, if there is a problem in objdump then it obviously needs to
> be fixed.  Adding an option to some other program because objdump is broken
> is not the way to approach this, IMO.

You're right. I have reported this bug very early in the time the auto-import problem was
introduced, but was not able to understand the bfd lib so that I could fix it by myself.

Ralf