questions on dlopen

John Peacock jpeacock@rowman.com
Wed Dec 5 14:12:00 GMT 2001

> On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 02:45:04PM +0100, Henning.Moll@gfk.de wrote:
>
> >I try to port a tool 'ccmalloc' for detection of memory leaks to Win32 via
> >cygwin. At the moment this tool is known to compile on Linux and Solaris
> >only. If you want to have a look on it:
> >
> >http://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/biere/projects/ccmalloc/

You can also try ElectricFence, which checks for bad memory accesses; see my
revised patch here:

which also has a link to the earlier discussion of how Vadim Egorov originally
patched ElectricFence (which may help you in porting ccmalloc to Cygwin).

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group