unexpected behaviour of 'find' command

Prentis Brooks prentis@aol.net
Tue Aug 28 10:11:00 GMT 2001

What is the Global Environment Variable PATH set to?  Are you are running
crond from within cygrunsrv?

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, James Nallen wrote:

> At 08:23 28/08/2001 -0700, you wrote:
> >Just to remove a silly possibility, you didn't perchance run this from the
> >shell, see it remove files, then immediately schedule it as a cron job, and
> >see that the cron job didn't remove any files, did you?
>
> No, I didn't.
>
> >If so, I think you'l see the same behavior if you run it from the shell
> >again.  You already removed all the files less than 4 days old.  Running it
> >again immediately after won't find anything else.
> >
> >If that's not the case, then I don't know what the problem could be.
>
> I've found out it's having problems with the path it's searching. I don't
> understand this.

Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisB
System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes the
       wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers