Port to Windows CE?

Fallon, Charlie charlie_fallon@vibren.com
Wed Aug 8 06:37:00 GMT 2001

I was wondering if anyone could give me some information on the build
process in order to create the bash shell in the Microsoft environment.
My questions are:

1. Is there a project in the works to port Cygwin to the Windows CE
environment?  If not, what type of work would be involved.

2. For the build process in place, how can you specify different
libraries to use instead of the standard Win32 libraries.  Basically, I
do not want to link to the standard Win32 libraries.  How could I
specify other libraries.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Charlie Fallon
Vibren Technologies Inc.
Software Engineer
80 Central Street