binutils is no longer experimental

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry@baikal.ru
Tue Aug 7 22:57:00 GMT 2001

"Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com> wrote:

> I got enough reports from trustworthy people to move the binutils cygwin
> release from "experimental" to "current".

Hello Christopher.

On 18 May 2001 I had sent the attached patch to a binutils mailing list.
DJ Delorie had approved my patch, but it never was commited. I suspect
that it wasn't because I had made diff against binutils-20010425-2 provided
by Cygwin and that diff could not be cleanly applied to a raw binutils cvs.

Could you please have a look at it? Thanks in advance for any comments and
suggestions.
--
Dmitry.