port of omniorb

Karsten Fleischer Karsten.Fleischer@gmx.de
Mon Apr 2 17:42:00 GMT 2001

> X - done, bug reports accepted
> C - can't be done, or very hard to do.  Should be critical regardless -
> consider patching the source to not need this.
> O - coded, but possibly not available in cygwin snapshots.

Robert,
I will have a closer look at the OmniORB sources. Could be that some calls
are #ifdef'ed and not needed for Cygwin.
If OmniORB could be compiled with the existing Cygwin pthreads I'd try to
compile our application on Cygwin, which would be a good regression test for
the whole Cygwin package (11000 source files, C, C++, FORTRAN, CORBA, X11,
Xm etc.)

Karsten