Can't abort command line with Ctrl-C anymore...

Paul Johnston johnston.p@worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 24 15:02:00 GMT 2000

Hi, I've just upgraded from B20 to net release 1.1.4 (latest, as of today).
Nice install!  Anyway, when I type a command ctrl-c does not abort it.
Ctrl-C still works to interrupt a running process, but I can't bail out of a
command without using the backspace key.  Is this a setting or has the
behavior of bash changed?  I'm on NT4.

Thanks for your help on such a small issue,

Paul

---------------------------------------
 Cygwin DLL version info:
     dll major: 1001