CVS/RCS/or anything || UK Keyboards

Sagar R. Shah Sagar.Shah@sid.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 19 02:35:00 GMT 2000

Does anyone know where I can get RCS for Cygwin 1.1.

I found a download
rcs-5.7-cygwin-b20-bin.tar

but I'm not sure whether I should try and install it since it's clearly
marked Cygwin B20.

If RCS is no longer around can anyone recommend another revision system that
I can get working under cygwin?

I tried CVS, but got that file permission error, which no one seemed to help
me out with

-----------

Completely different note. Does anyone run cygwin with a UK keyboard?

My autoexec.bat has the following lines:

mode con codepage prepare=((850) c:\windows\COMMAND\ega.cpi)
mode con codepage select=850
keyb uk,,c:\windows\COMMAND\keyboard.sys

The side affect of these is that I'm unable to get the pipe (|) character in
bash/cygwin. As you can imagine this is pretty annoying.

I can get | if I first execute "keyb.com us" first, but of course this
messes up all my other keys.

Help! Please.

Sagar