Make bug and patch

Kevin Lilly tea41@yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 09:58:00 GMT 2000

So I jumped the gun a bit.  It turns out that my solution didn't cover
one additional case.  When I got into the office this morning and ran
our project against my new make executable there was one Makefile that
crapped out.  This was a different file than the previous Makefile
which had problems.  So when I looked at it I found that I had one
additional character in a continued line.  This meant that the CRLF was
being chopped off in readline.  Previously I had fixed the case where
just the LF was being seperated.

I've attached a new diff file.  This is based against the original
source; not the change that we put in over the weekend; though the
differences are small.  Take a look at it and make sure it looks
reasonable.

Thanks again and sorry for not testing out the first change enough.
Hate to make you duplicate work.

Kevin