problem with dynamic_cast

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Fri Sep 8 09:47:00 GMT 2000

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 10:18:42AM -0400, Fleischer, Karsten (K.) wrote:
>How about including the stub libraries in the distribution, rather than the
>symlinks?

The reason for the symlinks is that some packages search libc.a and libm.a
for symbols.

If linking libc.a twice causes problems, then it *is* a bug in either gcc or
ld.

Mumit had vowed once to fix this problem but then he disappeared...

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/         http://www.redhat.com/