Cygwin gdb-5.0 h8300 sim needs wait.h

bgat@open-widgets.com bgat@open-widgets.com
Tue Oct 10 09:11:00 GMT 2000

Benny:

> My docs say that wait() should be declared in <sys/wait.h>.  On my
> machine Cygwin has that header and it does indeed declare wait().

Doh.

My linux box has a /usr/include/wait.h that just includes
sys/wait.h. When I failed to find /usr/include/wait.h on my cygwin
box, I looked no further.

Indeed, there *is* a /usr/include/sys/wait.h in cygwin.  For some
reason, though, there is no /usr/include/wait.h, and that's what gdb
wants.  I created one, and now I'm building again.

Who is right, do you think?  Should gdb really be #including
<sys/wait.h>, or should cygwin offer a /usr/include/wait.h?

b.g.