Spaces in home directory

Neil Zanella nzanella@cs.mun.ca
Mon Oct 9 16:14:00 GMT 2000

Hello,

I have a question related to spaces in paths. As has already been pointed
out it is best to use a user name containing no spaces when using cygwin.
Howver please not that at least in Win2K all users are created under
C:\Documents and Settings (for example user User's home directory would
be C:\Documents and Settings\User). Will the two spaces in the path cause
trouble and if so is there a way around this?

Thanks,

Neil