setup.exe should remove the tar.gz files of old packages

Neil Zanella nzanella@cs.mun.ca
Sun Nov 19 20:10:00 GMT 2000

Perhaps we should have a wish list for improvements to the setup.exe
program as I have seen at least 4 posted to this mailing list recently.
As the developers of Cygwin pointed out patches are very welcome.

Bye,

N.