setup.exe should remove the tar.gz files of old packages

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Sun Nov 19 20:04:00 GMT 2000

I disagree: If I want to back out to a previous version then I would be
really miffed if I had to download it again. However if you were to
remove tarballs from two revisions back I'd have no problem :-]

Rob