What an idiot! or Update on 'make -j' hang

Andrej Borsenkow Andrej.Borsenkow@mow.siemens.ru
Wed Nov 15 22:14:00 GMT 2000

> I think I found the source of the make hangs, although I haven't checked
> with a 'make -j2' yet.  I was, instead, investigating a repeatable hang
> in 'zsh' due to a problem with sigsuspend().

Out of curious - what is this problem? I had some troubles trying to use
sigsuspend() to debug child immediately after fork (to be able to attach to it
at the correct moment), but I assumed it was entirely my fault.

-andrej

Thank you and please take my apologizes if I sometime sound harsh. We all have
our bad times.