Updated: Cygwin 1.1.5-7... grrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Mon Nov 13 09:11:00 GMT 2000

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 11:25:53AM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
>> > I'm not sure how I managed to toggle a 4 to a 5 and back again.  Sigh.
>>
>> Wow, double-bit error.  Better get yourself serviced.  =)
>
>We tried adding more digits for error correction, but his family
>complained so we went back to the default ten.

I'm working on adding lead shielding to my house.  That might help.

Apparently the tin foil that I wear covering my head is only good enough
for stopping the CIA from controlling my thoughts.  Who'd have guessed?

cge