How to make an extension of Python

Jason Tishler Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Mon Nov 13 05:51:00 GMT 2000

Mitsuo,

On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 11:29:04AM +0900, Mitsuo Igarashi wrote:
> At last, I have succeeded in getting "environ.dll" working fine.
>
> From your patched Python-2.0, I modified the script of
> "Demo/extend/make_shared"to adapt "environ.c". Then I could build
> "environ.dll" very easily.

I'm glad the the above works for you now.

> I hope the patch script of Python for cygwin is always on at
> http://www.python.org for the every new version of Python.

I will be submitting my patch redone against Python CVS to the Python
Patch Collector soon.  Hopefully, it (or a modified version of it)
will be accepted and be included in future Python releases.

> Thank you so much your taking care of me.

Your welcome and thank you for your interest.

Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235