[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-2.3.0p1

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Thu Nov 9 14:24:00 GMT 2000

Charles Wilson wrote:
> Okay.  It seems to be a false alarm.  My original tests used the
> graphical sftp client from ssh.com, which does an 'ls' as its first
> operation -- and as you point out, 'ls' doesn't work without your latest
> cygwin patch.

I'm glad that it helps.

>   However, from linux:

I would be interested if you can duplicate the below timeout problem
(which doesn't occur to me) when compiling OpenSSH-2.3.0p1 on your
Linux box and connecting from the Linux ssh.com sftp to the Linux
OpenSSH sftp-server... I can't imagine a reason why this timeout
problem should be a cygwin specific problem.

> Great job, Corinna!

Thanks :)
Corinna

Cygwin Developer                        mailto:cygwin@sources.redhat.com