GCC

Cal Erickson cal_erickson@mvista.com
Thu Nov 9 07:19:00 GMT 2000

Milan,
Did you also download binutils? This is where as the Gnu Assembler is.
You also probably need ld which is also part of binutils.
Cal

Milan Stanojevic wrote:

> I've installed cygwin, bash and gcc using setup.exe that I've downloaded
> from cygwin site. But when I try to use gcc I get error message saying
> that it cannot find 'as' . What can be the problem?
>                 Milan
>
> --

Cal Erickson                 MontaVista Software Inc.
Customer Support Engineer    490 Potrero Avenue
Phone (408) 328-0304         Sunnyvale CA 94085
Fax   (408) 328-9204         e-mail cal_erickson@mvista.com
Pager 877-566-2012           support 1-800-759-8888 pin 202-7489
web http://www.mvista.com    support e-mail: support@mvista.com
eCode: http://cal@work.com.ecode.com