Stop Fries !

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Thu Nov 9 02:42:00 GMT 2000

Fries wrote:

> Hi!
> Thank you for trying to unsubscribe me! I think that I never have been in
> the list. But this morning I´ve got more than 130 e-mails, because I´m the
> postmaster of our e-mail-server with the warning, that there is no correct
> e-mail-address!
> For the moment I don´t know what is the problem!
> Perhaps you can control your list again!
> Thanks!

It's probably a problem in your company. You are not subscribed to
this list so I assume that a collegue of you is subscribed, tried
to subscribe, was unable to unsubscribe (regardless of the hint in
the footer) or whatever.

There's nothing more we can do.

Corinna

Cygwin Developer                        mailto:cygwin@sources.redhat.com