Can't get rlogin,ftp or telnet to connect

john ware jdware@frii.com
Mon Nov 6 10:07:00 GMT 2000

Hi Mike,
    Thanks for the reply. The problem is not with the client programs. I
can connect from my win2k/cygwin_enabled machine outbound using ftp, telnet
and rlogin. I want to be able to connect to my box from another machine on
the net. I believe that I do not have the inetd program configured
properly.
Are you able to connect to  your machine from another one on the net?

thanks

john