Cygnus question

Robinow, David drobinow@dayton.adroit.com
Wed Nov 1 10:20:00 GMT 2000

> >I seem to not have phrased my question properly.
> >
> >I'm not using bash.  I'm using the Cygnus tools only, typing
> >in the commands from a Windows command prompt.
> >
> >And I'm aware I can use an expression such as [bB*], but my
> >question is how to set things up so I don't need it.

> Use bash!;-)  (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
 You could if you tried.

 Ken, since you're running from a command prompt, why
not use  dir  ?
 Your request really seems to me to be a misuse of cygwin.
There are other (inferior?) ports of unix-like tools that
are less faithful to unix tradition. I've lost interest in
them myself so I can't tell you where to find them.