setup-1.45.exe testers needed

Brian Keener bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com
Wed May 31 10:53:00 GMT 2000

Chris,

I gave it a shot on a Win95 Laptop that I already had B20 installed on.
Used the download from the Internet Option and then installed to an empty
directory instead of replacing the B20 so I got the new (or what I
believe to be new) Directory structure.  Seemed to install and work like
a champ.  Since I was pretty new to it with B20 and am still new to it, I
am really still checking it out and learning but setup seemed to go just
fine.

Brian Keener
bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com
75462.747@compuserve.com

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of the message and its content is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify use immediately by telephone or e-mail.
Mailto:Administrator@FultonPaper.com

Thank you.