How soon will cyg compile via gcc ?

Andrew G. Tereshchenko tag_aka_day@yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 06:59:00 GMT 2000

Sorry for my stupid mistake. I've setuped cygwin long time ago (more then a
month) and now did't check version of gcc. I was thinking that i've setuped
2.95.2 (becouse i've downloaded it in the same time that other stuff and
becouse i was succesfully compiled cvs-1.10.8 (client/server)[with Andy Piper
pserver patch] without major problems related to gcc version).
 Now i'm building whole tree... I hope will finish in few hours ...

Andrew G. Tereschenko
Odessa, Ukraine