pathname with spaces causes problems for tcsh

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 12:52:00 GMT 2000

Pathnames with spaces are a problem, period.  By the time that pushd got the
argument the backslashes had been removed and pushd passed to setenv more than
one argument thus the complaint.

You'll have to modify the source of tcsh to fix this problem.

Earnie.

P.S.: This problem would exist on UNIX if the directory contained spaces.