Referencing Files In Bash Using UNC format?

Heribert Dahms heribert_dahms@icon-gmbh.de
Mon Mar 20 14:46:00 GMT 2000

Hi William,

in my experience, it's much more stable, cheaper (=free) and
easier to install Samba once on a few Unix servers and then
forget it than to install NFS S/W on a bunch of NT-clients!

Bye, Heribert (heribert_dahms@icon-gmbh.de)