quick question

michael campbell brown@latino.com
Fri Mar 17 21:48:00 GMT 2000

I am downloading the cgywin tools and the source code files that the instructions say to
download don't turn out to be files. I click on the source code hyperlink and when it links, to
the page, it just starts spitting out the source code. I don't think I want to copy the source
code and then put it into a doc file, so I was just wondering if you could help explain to me if
the link was just not working right or I was doing something wrong. Thanks for your help. I
cant wait to get all of the files downloaded. Thanks again! mark campbell
brown@latino.com
Ideas? Appointments?  FREE SANITY with email, personal calendar, to-do-list, GRATIS! http://www.latinolink.com