Permission denied with makeinfo from texinfo-4.0

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Tue Mar 14 21:48:00 GMT 2000

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 12:17:53AM -0500, J. David Bryan wrote:
>On 15 Mar 2000, at 0:05, Chris Faylor wrote:
>> Ah.  Is cygwin translating error code 998 to something invalid, do you
>> know?
>
>I believe 998 isn't in the "errmap" translation table in errno.cc, and
>anything not in the table gets translated to "EACCES" in
>seterrno_from_win_error.

That's right.  I should probably add a note to that effect somewhere
so that I will stop investigating 998 and wondering how to translate it.
I don't see any obvious translation to an errno but I welcome suggestions.

cgf